The best day of your life, an occasion like no other, shared with those dearest to you. So you need a team with the experience, expertise and spirit to make the ideal picture an unforgettable reality.
We know one of the most important things on your wedding day is peace of mind. Failsafe planning and attention to the smallest detail come as standard. So do the smiles: we are a friendly team and we really enjoy the privilege of delivering such a special event.
Above all it's an amazing place for celebration. This historic landmark pulses with the thrill and romance of the races. There's a sense of space, light and open green expanse that evokes the essence of the English wedding and always leaves a strong impression.
Our job is to cover the details and give you all the creative freedom you want. So what's it going to be? Pimms on the lawn in May or mulled wine and mistletoe at Christmas? Intimate gathering or gala banquet with big band?
Our Centenary Suite is a modern, light and airy room with stunning views and a balcony overlooking the racecourse. We can seat up to 100 guests for a seated meal and over 200 guests for your evening reception.
Our wedding packages include:
• A dedicated wedding co-ordinator to help plan your day
• A table for 2 in our restaurant during a raceday to sample our menus (Feature racedays excluded)
• White table cloths and napkins (Other colours available, on request)
• Use of our cake stand and knife
• Have your pictures taken in our parade ring and make use of our beautiful grounds
• Come back to where it all began and enjoy a complimentary 3 course lunch for you and your partner on a race meeting of your choice on or around your first wedding anniversary
We would be delighted to act as your hosts so please call 0115 958 0620 to arrange an appointment to view our facilities!
Get in touch to discuss our wedding venue.
Follow us for the latest updates and offers